Please read the text below attentively. Thank you.
1. You can only participate for the whole event. All retreats start at 6 pm (18:00) with dinner and the opening ceremony on the first night, and end at 1 pm (13:00) on the last day with a closing ceremony right before lunch time.
2. Your subscription is ensured by sending an email to email@example.com and deposit your payment on the following bank account: IBAN: NL90 INGB 0008216143, BICcode: INGBNL2A, Tree of Life, Laurierstraat 122, 1016 PR, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Please mention the name of the event.
3. In case of cancellation, there is a cancellation fee of € 200 one month before the start of the event. After that the whole amount has to be paid. Possible hotel cancellations should be checked with the hotel itself.
We work with the principles of Open Space, meaning we create the program together on the spot. We are all leaders of our own lives and at the same time participants. The schedule is based on meeting twice a day in a circle (morning and evening) and we create the rest of the daily program together, depending on what’s important in each moment. This technique requires your personal engagement on the spot: bring in your talents, your questions, your feelings, your dreams…
The Open Space principles are:
1. The people who are there, are the right people
2. Whatever happens, is the right thing to happen
3. When it begins, it begins
4. When it is over, it is over
5. Follow the Law of Two Feet
6. Expect the unexpected
To know more about Open Space and the energetic lightwork we do: check our manual.)
The facilitators of this retreat are Ton van der Kroon and Anne Wislez, who have been guiding many journeys and Open Space gatherings in different places all over the world: Ethiopia, Sinai, Bali, Egypt, Israel, Belgium, The Azores etc. They are both writers and passionate for building a new future.
1. Make sure you have a valid passport and travel insurance.
The journey or flight to the event is not included in the price nor the organization of it. You need to organize this yourself.
2. If you stay extra days before or after the event, please get in contact with the hotel yourself. Please bring local currency, or dollars to pay for any drinks and personal items.
3. We stay with two people in a room (unless there is a medical reason for a private room.) Please inform us if there is someone specific you want to share your room with.
4. The food will be mainly vegetarian, but sometimes there will be fish or meat, depending on the country or hotel. If you have any specific dietary needs, make sure you organise this yourself.
5. Your participation is at your own responsibility. We will do anything possible to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible, but we can’t take any responsibility for your safety, nor for your emotional, physical or financial wellbeing.
6. No drugs of any sort are permitted, and we like you to limit alcohol and meat.
7. We are guests in another country, another culture and maybe for some of us in another religion. Please respect the local customs, rules, dresscode and formalities. Performing rituals or ceremonies in public spaces on your own initiative are not allowed.
8. Note that the main language spoken on the conference will be in English.
9. The main intention of our work is personal healing and growth. So the fuller you personally engage in the process, the more it might bring to you. We encourage your preparation and devotion to this work by tuning in the weeks before and by asking a few questions to yourself: what is my intention? What do I want to achieve? What is my pitfall or my shadow? How can I prepare myself?
10. If you have any psychic history, like mental disorder, psychiatric problems, borderline etc, please get in contact with us before booking. Open Space as a method is not advised in these cases.
11. Due to the context and content of this week no children – nor animals – are allowed.
12. Note that our gatherings are not touristic retreats and we are mainly together to do energetic work for the world. It might include some excursions if they are needed for the work to be done. Please add some days to your visit before or after the retreat if you would like to visit specific places in the area.
13. To be clear about expectations: the aim of our work is to unite people of all faiths, all backgrounds and all ages and to recognise each other as participants of one humanity, one race, one earth. We don’t believe in a dark government, illuminati or any conspiracy theories. We like to focus on the heart, not the mind.