SINAI (for women)
Women’s retreat in a small group (max 16) in a beach camp and in the hostel of the famous Saint Catherine Monastery in the Sinai Desert. To indulge into the desert energies, hear the call of the Hathor goddess and re-activate our original creational powers. Part of the retreat will be in Open Space, creating the program by feeling into the energies every day. More information will follow soon.
Led by: Anne Wislez & Monique Willemsen
Date: From Saturday October 21st, 6 pm (for dinner) – to Sunday October 28th, 11 am (after breakfast and last closing circle)
Location: Beach Camp Red Sea (information will follow soon), Saint Catharine Monastery, Saint Catharine
Price: x € (information will follow soon)
Including: accomodation in the beach camp / monastery in a 2 persons bedroom, 3 meals/day, transport from sea to desert, teachings & organization
excluding: flight and taxi to and from Saint Catharine (to be organized personally), personal drinks, tours and transportations decided on the spot
Language: The retreat will be given in English
You register by paying the costs – or an downpayment of € 200 – to ING ACCOUNT TREE OF LIFE, IBAN: NL90 INGB0008216143, BIC CODE: INGBNL2A. Please mention the event name and date.
In case of annulation up till one month before the event, you pay the registration costs of € 200. After that date the whole amount has to be paid.
PRINCIPLES OF PARTICIPATION
We work with the principles of Open Space, which means we create the program together on the spot.
The Open Space principles are:
1. The people who are there, are the right people
2. Whatever happens, is the right thing to happen
3. When it begins, it begins
4. When it is over, it is over
5. Follow the Law of Two Feet
6. Expect the unexpected
To make sure the open space works effectively we need also some boundaries and clear intentions. Here are the conditions we work with:
1. You reserve a place by paying a downpayment of € 200 to ING bankaccount Tree of Life NL90 INGB 0008216143, BICcode: INGBNL2A, with the title of the event. The whole sum needs to be paid one month before the start of the event.
2. In case of cancellation there is a fee of € 200 up till one month of the start of the event. After that the whole sum needs to be paid.
3. The journey or flight to the event is not included in the price nor the organization of it. You need to organize this yourself.
4. If you stay extra days before or after the event, please get in contact with the hotel yourself.
5. Please bring local currency, or dollars to pay for any drinks and personal items.
6. We stay with two people in a room (unless there is a medical reason for a private room.) Please inform us with whom you want to share your room with.
7. The food will be mainly vegetarian, but sometimes there will be fish or meat, depending on the country or hotel. If you have any specific dietary needs, make sure you organise this yourself.
8. Your participation is at your own responsibility. Of course we will do anything possible to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible, but we can’t take any responsibility for your safety, nor for your emotional, physical or financial well being.
9. Make sure you have a valid travel insurance.
10. Your passport needs to be valid at least six months.
11. We are quests in another country, culture and religion. Please respect the local customs, rules, dresscode and formalities. Inform yourself about the country before you go.
12. The main intention of our work is personal and collective healing. If you want to visit touristic sites, please organize this before or after the event.
13. No drugs of any sort are permitted, and we like you to limit alcohol (especially in islamic culture) coffee and meat. This will help you to bring your energy to a higher level.
14. We like your preparation and devotion to this work by tuning in the months and weeks before, by asking a few questions to yourself: What is my intention? What do I want to achieve? What is my pitfall or my shadow? How can I prepare myself?
15. You can only participate for the whole event or conference. The event always starts with the opening ceremony on the first night, at 8pm, and ends on the last morning with a closing ceremony at 10 am.